One of my Mama Chick goals: help Lucy have a diverse pallet.
I have been trying for awhile, but MUCH to my dismay, there was seemingly nothing I could offer to Lil Chick to tempt her.
Enter strawberries.
And just when we thought we had it figured out, Lucy's doctor said it is probably better to wait until a year on those. Really? Grr. But she likes them and the book I've been reading said strawberries are a-ok after 9 months.
Am I ever going to figure this out?
I'll keep you posted.
Until next time, Mama Chick out.
I think you are okay with strawberries ... They are in some of the organic baby food I have bought that is made for six month olds ... I've given AEB fresh ones too .... Yum!!!
ReplyDeleteI say if they don't give her a rash- game on! Lil M ate the from pretty young on.
ReplyDelete